Key Inquiry Documents
- Chronology of Nurse Education in Northern Ireland - Comparisons with UK mainland and Republic of Ireland - 1975 to date - Professor Mary Bridget Hanratty CBE MA RGN (PDF 9MB)
- A Selective Triangulation of a Range of Evidence Sources Submitted to Explain the Chronology Of Nurse Education in Northern Ireland and England with Reference to the Teaching of Record Keeping and the Care Of Children Receiving Intravenous Infusions - 1975 to date - Dr Edward Alan Glasper. BA (Hons), PhD, RSCN, RGN, ONC, DN (Lond) Cert Ed, RNT. Professor of Children’s and Young People’s Nursing, University of Southampton (PDF 1MB)
- A Review of the Teaching of Fluid Balance and Sodium Management in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland 1975 to 2009. Dr. Michael Ledwith MB, DCB, FRCPCB (PDF 15.5MB)
- "A Review of the teaching of fluid balance and sodium management in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland 1975 to 2009" Professor Sir Alan Craft, Emeritus Professor of Child Health, Newcastle University, England. (PDF 394KB)
- Report to the Inquiry into Hyponatraemia-Related Deaths - Bridget Dolan, Ph.D Barrister at Law (PDF290KB)
- Dissemination of information gained by post-mortem examination following unexpected death of children in hospital - Dr J W Keeling - FRCPath (PDF 1.13MB)
Last updated 22nd February 2012.
This Index is not intended to be a complete list of Articles considered and reviewed by the Inquiry. Its content may continue to be added to or amended as and when it is necessary throughout the course of the Inquiry. Please refer back to this section for any updates which may be appear from time to time.